Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Truss(t) me

We are setting trusses on the kitchen expansion
and back porch today. 



You can see that we moved the door up from
ground level to floor level of the house.






This last picture has nothing to do with improvements to our house.
Just improvements to my car.
I bought some new stickers (not a stick figure family this time) for the back of my vehicle.
I like to have something that identifies my vehicle as mine
because there are a lot of cars with the exact year, make, model
and color driving around.
I peeled the old stickers off this evening. 
I will put the new ones on tomorrow!


(Gotta love my expression in the reflection...the sun was really bright and made it hard to see!)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new stickers. I did love the stick figure family. It was a good depiction of your family. :)

    ReplyDelete