Monday, October 10, 2016

Front Door Plus More Paint

So most of you know that I painted my front door.  No big deal, right?

I liked it, I really did.... but something was missing.  It just didn't feel right.  


So I did what any normal person would and waited three months and then decided to paint the sidelights too.


Ahh, much better.  I think it actually makes the front porch look a little bit bigger (no?  just me?  I know, I'm crazy...it's all the paint fumes.. I swear).

And here's a little closer view.  
Hey!  Those are the pumpkins I grew!  
 



I turned on the presidential debate last night. I decided that I needed something "to do" to calm my nerves as I watched.  So I made up this cute little Halloween wreath.  



Have a great day and God Bless!
~Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! If you weren't my bestie I could hate your productivity and creativity. But I can't. Love, love love it.

    ReplyDelete