Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hangover or Overhang?

Isn't it funny how you can switch a couple of words around and totally change the meaning?  Lucky for us we have an overhang and not a hangover!

Check it out!


Overhangs on the front and two sides are done.  And the tar paper and snow and ice guard are in place.  We have a small front porch started.  We are still debating what (if any) kind of porch roof we are going to make. 


  And because I always like to see how far we've come, here is the cottage in early spring of this year.




2 comments:

  1. Well, you have come far! I can only imagine the amount of work that has gone into your project. Totally worth it in the end I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a ton of work. My husband is doing it all himself, mostly on the weekends. I wish I could help but I just don't have the handyman skills. I wanted to see more of your work but wasn't able to find the exact post in your archives. From what I read, you know ALL TOO WELL what it's like to DIY home remodel. Good Luck with your porch, it's looking great!

      Delete